Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Emotional Disorder

Hello again, my friends! 
I don't know what had posses me but today I am in serious mood swing. To say that it' normal just because I'm a girl is not right 'cause up until now I think that I can control my emotion quite well. So why?



Since I don't know what is happening to me, so I guess. After a while an idea popped up! I'm in distress. But why? Nothing actually happens to me this week that can cause me to change my personality 180 degreesIf it is homework, I guess no since homework is never a stressful thing (even if I don't like it).


I'm not like that, okay?
So, conclusion is that I'm just a normal human that sometimes need to express out what my inner-self feel. I don't need a reason to feel stressedIf you feel like wanting to let it out, just do it (even if people thinks you're weird).

1 comment:

  1. Nice post,because I experienced it too. Just keep calm,and enjoy your life. Keep on improving your grammar. :))

    ReplyDelete