Monday, 30 September 2013

Sick and Water Crisis!

Hey!
Today is Monday and the school starts today. And the same goes to the Nobelist Mindset Workshop. I actually wake up to the sound of someone asking me a question whether I'm sick or not. And I'm very grateful to not have any sickness.

The main reason of why that person asked me this question is because a few of the students had come down ill. They have stomachache, dizziness and fever. When I go to school I found out that even more people getting sick. Some of them even throw up. Uwek!

Some stated that the reason why some of us sick is because of our water which is contaminated by chlorine and fluorine. But I don't think so because even our body needs both of them and we already consume them since we are little. So, even if we excessively took them, there should not be as serious as to cough out blood, right?

Anyway, let's hope that everyone will be okay once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment