Sunday, 6 October 2013

Girls Talk


Hi!
What I am going to talk about is a girl talk. So, if you a boy kindly step back since I think most of the boys already know about this.
Boys. Please step aside.

Well, during Maghrib-Isya' period yesterday, we had a discussion on random topics.But in the end we talk about boys. Not the kind like which boy the hottest and so on. But about how the boys view us, the girls. One of us said that she went to a talk and one of the panelist there like to daydream but when a girl asked him what he daydream about, he said "Never asked a boy what they daydream about!". And the other boys there agree with him.
Just don't say that!

So, yea. And then another one of us says that we should stop making faces especially in the presence of another boy because she said that one of her classmate which is a boy said that face making only make a girl look cuter. And that will only attract more boys. She also said that boys can see what girls normally overlook and boys are a good actor. What? You don't believe me?
We should stop doing this.

Kak Ayu if I'm not mistaken said that when she in her old school, the boys just go along with girls. They act as if they care. But when they are alone, they show their dark-side. The boys criticizes the girls who seem like close to them. They also mimic the girls' actions perfectly. Isn't it scary to have someone that is able to do the exact same thing you do? At least, I feel scared.
Boy's dark side.

Next, one of the kakak tells a story on how she asked one of her classmate which is a boy. The question that she asked is "Which girls in PERMATA you think can be a wife?". And guess what! He said that actually all the girls here are good enough to become a wife. That's great, right? And that kakak also said that all the boys here are much better than most outside. So, most of the boys are qualified to be a husband. Isn't it so sweet?
They said we are good girls.

I think there is more we talk about but I forget about it. In conclusion, beware on what you doing cause the boys are watching.


1 comment:

  1. Anis, this is a good post. I hope all girls would read this and hopefully open their eyes.

    ReplyDelete